Thursday 17 December 2015

Winter Make-up Favourites

Through out the winter months and particularly around christmas my make-up changes quite a bit! I like to keep my skin clear and focus on my lips and eyes. The red lippy comes out and the sparkly eyeshadows get used more than ever. These are my winter go to make-up products!



First and most importantly is the Lipsticks! If i had to choose only one make-up product for winter it would probably be a red lipstick! But these are my four most popular choices throughout November, December and January. Starting from the left of my swatches I have;
Rimmel London - Kate 001 Red nose red
Mac Matte - Ruby Woo
Revolution Ultra Velour - Say yes, it's what we do best
Arbonne - Terra
I threw in a non-red shade because on those days where I'm not feeling as daring or maybe not really going out anywhere then I will normally go with a dark toupee beige, just more of a natural look.



Eye Shadow palettes are a huge love of mine and these two, Urban Decay - Naked and Revolution - What you waiting for? are perfect for the christmas season!! You have a huge range of shimmer shades and the shades I'm most obsessed with the golds and coppers. You can create some beautiful smokey eyes with these palettes.


Of course you can not leave your eyelashes! These three mascaras have been my absolute favourites!!! I can not express my love for all of these mascaras, they make my eyelashes look amazing and I genuinely couldn't choose a favourite out of these three! If you haven't tried them I strongly recommend that you do.
Arbonne - It's a long story
Rimmel - Super curler
Maybelline - Lash sensational
 Also I have been loving eyelashes lately, but I am not use to wearing false lashes and I really don't like it when my eyes are so heavy that I struggle to keep them open! So these little beauties have been a life saver I have managed to get use to wearing false lashes and they look so natural which I love!


Lastly I do have a few face products because although I don't really focus on my skin so much if I am going out for a party then I will go for a full face. First of all the Arbonne make-up primer is a dream, this product is so smooth and silky!! It also helps keep my make-up on all day and night if I'm up all night at my christmas work parties! I then also like to add bits of colour to my face because I do get pretty pail in the colder months! I really like the MUA undress you skin bronzer, mostly because it has a bit of shimmer in, which I normally hate in a bronzer, but because it christms I can't say no to a bit of shimmer. Lastly I have my MUA whipped velvet blush in the shade Hedonic, trust me it doesn't come out this pink, but it does give me a nice rosy cheek and adds a pop of colour!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my go to products for winter time! I would love to know what your go to red lipsticks are because I'm obsessed with lipsticks at the moment!

Talk soon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment