Saturday 16 May 2015

John Frieda - Go blonder products review

YAY! Back to blogging, missed this so much! Although I had an amazing holiday and I can not wait to go back:D
I hope you enjoyed my blog of my holiday pictures, but now let's get back to the good old blogs, today I will be doing a review!

One of my very loved range of products is the John Frieda - Go blonder range! My god I can not express my love for these products I have repurchased them time after time and have never managed to find anything good enough to replace them. So let's get to it what are they? What do they do? And why do I love them so much?

So these are the 3 products that I use from this range, the Lightening shampoo and conditioner and the controlled lightening spray.

First of all I use the Shampoo and Conditioner as normal in the shower (obviously). The thing I love most about these is that they do not damage my hair, I haven't noticed any damage at all, however, everyone is different. The shampoo and conditioner has a citrus and chamomile formula which is what lightens your hair (I use to put lemon juice in my hair which works the same sort of way). There is no ammonia or peroxide these are ingredients that will damage your hair and are found in a lot of hair dyes, to achieve a light blonde appearance a lot of people would have to bleach their hair which is so damaging and can leave your hair looking horrible so this is a brilliant alternative, I have never dyed my hair and I have manage to achieve the appearance I wanted just through these products. 

Lastly I use the Lightening spray, I definitely get more obvious results from this product. I use this after I have washed my hair I towel dry my hair and then spray this all over, you can spray it in selected areas so if you just wanted highlights or dip dyed you could do this, and then blow dry. I do tend to be a bit more careful with the spray as too much of it can make my hair look quiet yellow and fake, I want my hair to look as natural as possible so in this case I feel less is more!

I absolutely love these products, this range is for natural blondes, however you can buy a different range for dyed or bleached blondes and I believe they have other ranges for other coloured hairs as well. I would definitely advice you give these products a go if you are looking to go blonder before you bleach or dye your hair, it's a lot less damaging and you can get a lovely natural look.

Please leave comments of blog posts you would like to see, any products you want reviews on or tags! Anything just let me know!

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment