Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Make-up routine

 Today I have a wonderful Christmas inspired make-up look for you all!! This is not  a make-up look that I would wear all around christmas cause to be completely honest I don't bother wearing much make-up in the colder days! But this is a make-up look that I will probably wear on Christmas day or parties around christmas!! I have pictured all of the products that I used on my face. I hope you enjoy this and if you recreate this or have an christmas inspired make-up I would love to see it!!









I used Virgin, Sidecar, Half Baked & Dark Horse!








I really hope you have enjoyed this make-up tutorial/routine, sorry about all the Arbonne stuff! I have fallen in love with so many of there products lately if you would like to try some or check them out Click Here 

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment