Tuesday 11 August 2015

What's in my Make-up bag?



This is my make-up bag, from the wonderful Zoella beauty range! This is from her first collection and I love the size of her make-up bags they are literally PERFECT!



First of all I have the Rimmel London - lasting finish 25 hour nude foundation! I have done a whole blog post on a review of this foundation so I would babble on about this one you can check out this post to find out about it!


Then of course I have a pressed powder, This is the Collection - lasting perfection ultimate wear powder. The main reason I decided to try this power out is because I am obsessed with the concealer from this collection, I usually have the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder, I still love that powder and will probably repurchase it but this powder does work well for me as well so I think I like both and there is nothing wrong with that.


I also picked up the Collection - Sheer loose powder. I have never used a loose powder before and I think I prefer a pressed powder however on a oily skinned day I would reach for this.


Next we have my highlighter this is the Makeup academy - Undress your skin shimmer highlighter, in the shade Iridescent gold. The main reason I picked this up was because of the gorgeous pattern of the powder! I am so careful when using this because I really don't want to ruin the design.



This is my powder that is way to dark for me eeekk! As you can probably very clearly see. I got this powder from the Avon catalogue and it is the Colour trend - pressed powder in Translucent tan, well I soon found it wasn't very translucent but very much tan! So I decided not to waste it and I now use it as a contour.


Now all hail the most amazing concealer! That would be the Collection - Lasting perfection, OMG no words can explain my love for this product, it is by far the best concealer ever and I have tried other concealers (The maybelline super stay 24 hour in the picture as well) but nothing seems to match it! As for the other concealer in this image it is to dark for me and that was their lightest shade and it doesn't even give me good coverage, no idea why its in my make-up bag to be honest!?


The Porefessional pro balm primer from Benefit is absolutely brilliant, it is a little more on the pricy side but well worth it because this make my skin look amazing and keeps my make-up on all day, I will reach for this almost every time I am doing a full face of make-up.


Mascaras!! I love a good mascara and the Maybelline - lash sensational, lash multiplying mascara has become a new favorite of mine, It really picks up all your lashes and lengthens them. I get so many compliments whenever I use this! Next is the BarryM - Intense black mascara, I never normally use BarryM cosmetics but I got this one in a goody bag I had bought from The clothes show live last year and it is really good for an everyday look, just blackens my eyelashes and keeps them looking natural.


So I have two eyeliner in my make-up bag! The one I use the most is my Maybelline - Master precise liquid eyeliner, I have raved about this on my monthly favourites so definitely check that out and see what I have to say about it! But I use this eyeliner for a lovely cat flick look and just a good liner! I then have my Avon - glimmer stick in the shade blackest black, I use this on my water line when I am going for a more dramatic look, maybe for when I'm going out. Love them both though!


Next for my eyes I have the wonderful Colour tattoo in the shade Creamy beige this is my simple easy go to eye product! I just use my finger and run this all over my lid! It looks like I've spent ages on my eyes and I probably haven't even spent a minute on them! Also LOVE this shade!!


Lastly for the eye products, I have my Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion, this is the small version that I got with my Naked palette! Love this and I will defiantly be buying the full sized version because this is finished and that makes me sad!! Then I have Natural Collection - Shimmer shadow, I have had this for absolutely years but I found it and decided that I would keep it. I use this for the inner corners of my eyes, it is an amazing highlighter for my eyes and under my brow bone!


I am not going to chat about this one for very long, my first ever blog post was a review on this lip stain click here to read it! This is the most amazing lip product ever, and I love this shade it is a nice pinky nude so I can wear it everyday!


This lipstick is form Avon in the shade pink prance, this lipstick is a lovely shimmery pink, it is quite pigmented so I don't tent to wear it on a day to day basis but I love it for when I am getting all dressed up! 


This is the Maybelline - Colour sensational in the shade Peach poppy 418. This is more of a sheer lip butter, it looks really orange in real life (I couldn't get the picture to show the actual colour, having a pink background probably didn't help) but when it is on your lips you just get a tint of colour. I also love the packaging of this!!


The last few things that were in my make-up bag! first of all my Body shop - hemp hand protector, hand moisturizer. This one is for very dry skin, I don't personally suffer with very dry skin but this hand cream is amazing! I then have the Body shop nail file, just in case my nails need some love. I also have a hair band because it is always good to have a hair band at reach when doing your make-up. Last but not least a pair of tweezers every make-up bag needs some tweezers.

I hope you have enjoyed this post leave comments with what you make-up essentials are, I would love to try some new stuff out.

Talk soon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment