Sunday, 6 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist

I would just like to put it out there that in no way do I expect to receive all these gifts for christmas in fact a lot of these gift ideas are things I am planning on buying for myself, I just thought I would include them because this is more of a gift idea for you guys and you could of course have any budget or maybe would ask for some of these things for christmas! I just want to help spark some ideas for you if you're writing your Christmas wish list.

Yankee Candles!

Home Sweet Home


Christmas Cookie


Cranberry Ice


Snowflake Cookie



Books!

All The Bright Places - Jennifer Niven


Perfume!


Room Decor!





Furniture!
Malm Collection from IKEA

These are things that I will hopefully be buying for myself but if you're after having the dressing table  by its self then maybe you could get that as a main gift!?





I got all of these pictures off the internet, none of them are my own! I haven't put prices because I don't know how much everything is and you can find most of this stuff in so many different places for different prices!

Talk soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment