Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Mac Lipstick Wishlist

I don't know why I've done this to myself! I went through every Mac lipstick shade and picked out all the ones I would like to buy, when I got to my basket and realised the grand total was £341 I died a little inside and come to the quick realisation that this was a WishList and not a realistic Shopping list! 

I have tried to put them in shade order, and none of these pictures are mine (obviously because I don't own the shades) I have got them off the Mac website http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/

Nudes

  




From top to bottom left to right - Freckleton, Brave, Half n Half, Kinda Sexy,  Mehr, Twig and Taupe.
Pink & Purples









From top to bottom left to right - Syrup, Sweetie, Chatterbox, Sunny Seoul, Please Me, Pink Nouveau ,Flat Out Fabulous, Rebel and Instigator.

Reds







From top to bottom left to right - Vegas Volt, Russian Red, Ruby Woo, Chili, Cockney and Relentlessly Red.

One day I will own all of these! One day!!
I also have found that the colours of the lipsticks in the pictures appear quite differently when you test them but I still love them all!!

Talk soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment